With the Scheduler addon, WP Popups gives you three scheduling options to control your popups:
- Times of day – e.g. 9 am to 5 pm
- Days of the week – e.g. Monday, Tuesday, etc.
- Dates – either individual dates or date ranges
Scheduling options show up the same as other popup display rules, which means you can mix scheduling options with each other or with WP Popups’ 30+ other display rules.
For example, you can schedule a popup to only display from 9 am to 5 pm during work days (Monday to Friday).
How to Set Up Scheduling Display Rules
To create scheduling rules, create a new popup or edit one of your existing popups. Then, open the Display Rules tab.
If you’ve installed and activated the Scheduler addon, you will see three new display rules in the Time/Date section of the drop-down:
Again, you can choose between:
- Date is – a specific calendar date, like December 25th, 2019
- Local time is – a specific time of day, like 9 am.
- Weekday is – a specific day of the week, like Monday or Tuesday
Once you select a scheduling rule, you’ll see options that apply to that rule. For example, if you select “Weekday is”, you’ll see a drop-down with the days of the week:
For example, if you want to run your popup between 9 am and 5 pm, you would add two display rules:
- Local time is…greater than…9:00
- Local time is…less than…17:00