WP Popups already offers dedicated integrations for many popular email marketing services, including Mailchimp, GetResponse, and more.
But what if you want to connect to a different email marketing service? Or your CRM? Or even just a spreadsheet to manage your leads?
To give you the flexibility to connect your lead generation popups to thousands of different apps, we created the WP Popups Zapier add-on.
With the Zapier add-on, you can connect your WP Popups opt-in popups to any of the thousands of apps that are available on Zapier. Some examples of what you can use this integration for include connecting your popups to:
- Email marketing services
- Customer relationship management tools (CRM)
- Google Sheets
- Slack notifications
- Task management tools, like Trello
With this add-on, WP Popups can pass the following information to Zapier from your popups:
- Full Name (First and Last)
- First Name
- Last Name
- GDPR Accept (whether or not visitors checked the box to accept your terms)
- ID (a unique ID that WP Popups creates for each submission)
Through the Zapier interface, you’ll then be able to map some or all of those fields to corresponding fields in any of the other apps that Zapier supports.