If you use Keap to manage your email marketing efforts, WP Popups can help you create email opt-in popups that connect directly to your email lists in Keap.
In this article, you’ll learn how to connect WP Popups to Keap and start creating email opt-in popups.
How to Connect WP Popups to Keap (InfusionSoft)
1. Install Keap Addon
To access the Keap integration, you first need to install the Keap addon plugin for WP Popups, which you can download from your My Account area.
2. Generate Keap API Key
To connect WP Popups to Keap, you need two pieces of information from your Keap account:
- API key
- App URL – for example abc123.infusionsoft.com
- Click on Settings in the drop-down menu in the top-right corner of your Keap interface (click on your name icon to open the drop-down)
- Select API from the list of settings
- Enter a passphrase to generate your API key
- Click Save
You should see the API key below the passphrase:
Keep this API key handy because you’ll need it in the next step.
3. Add Keap API Key to WP Popups Settings
Next, open your WordPress dashboard and go to WP Popups -> Settings -> Integrations. Then:
- Open the Keap (InfusionSoft) settings.
- Click Add New Account.
- Enter your Keap API key that you generated above.
- Enter your Keap API URL. For example, abc123.infusionsoft.com.
- Add an account nickname to help you remember the connection.
- Click Connect to Keap (InfusionSoft).
4. Create Keap Email Opt-in Popup
At this point, you’re ready to create your email opt-in popup.
To get started, go to WP Popups -> Add New to create a new popup.
In the WP Popups template builder:
- Go to the Email Marketing tab
- Select Keap (InfusionSoft)
- Click Add New Connection
- Give your connection a name.
- Click OK
You’ll then be able to configure a few additional settings for how the integration functions for this popup.